Sorry that I have been M.I.A. for a little while! Just poppin’ in to say hello! I hope everything is going great for everyone and that you are eagerly awaiting the beginning of Spring because I know that I am! As some of you know, I am training for the Boston Marathon on April 19th! Everything has been awesome so far and I am having such a fun time training. My longest run so far has been 16 miles and this Sunday I have an 18-miler planned! I’ve been doing a lot more running than I am used to but surprisingly I feel great and I am not burned out at all. I am following Hal Higdon’s Boston Bound program which I am obviously lovin’ so far. I think his program is more conservative compared to some other training plans that I have seen others following. But I’m okay with that! 🙂
I love sunshine…especially warm sunshine. Thankfully Spring is less than 20 days away!!
I will pass this on to…
- Stef: Your journey is so exciting to follow. I love hearing about all of the progress you’re making!
- Karyn: I love reading about your training for Boston! I am so excited for you & we have to meet up!!
- Tay: I love reading your posts and seeing all of your yummy concoctions!
- Meg: Your creative posts always keep my interest…plus all of your awesome recipes & workouts!
- Anna: You always have the most interesting challenges…love it!
- Jess: I’m a new follower, but I love hearing about all of the creative recipes that you try and your awesome running of course. You will bounce back in no time.
- Naomi: You always have important health information to share and awesome looking oats!
And of course I love reading
- Matt’s blog…The Kitchen of a Runner. You are always experimenting with something delicious in the kitchen and you’re a ridiculously awesome runner!
- …and the blog Simply Life! You have great product reviews and simple, delicious recipes! I only wish I could get my hands on some of that yummy looking granola.