Makes 6 Burgers.
- 1 15 oz. can of Cannellini beans, drained & rinsed
- 10 oz package of frozen chopped spinach, well drained with all excess water squeezed out with a dish towel
- 3/4 cups bread crumbs (I used whole grain)
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- salt & fresh black pepper, to taste
- Mash beans in mixing bowl. Add bread crumbs and then remaining ingredients. Stir thoroughly until mixture sticks together well.
- If there is time to refrigerate, form into patties & chill.
- Can be cooked in a skillet with oil or brushed lightly with oil and grilled.