This recipe will take you back to your childhood when your favorite meal was Chicken Fingers. Instead of the typical fried chicken fingers, these chicken fingers are baked. They are crispy and delicious. Adults and kids will love them!
-Chicken Breasts (1- 1 1/4 lbs)
-1 cup McCormick Season All Crusting blends
– 1/2 tsp. Paprika
– 2 tsp. Sesame Seeds
– 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
-1 Egg White
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
1) Cut the chicken breasts into smaller pieces like chicken tenders.
2) In a bowl, combine 1 cup of the McCormick Season-All Blend, 2 tsp. sesame seeds, 1/2 tsp. Paprika, and 1/4 tsp. onion powder.
3) In another bowl, beat the egg white until foamy.
4) Dip the chicken in the egg whites, then roll in bowl of seasonings.
5) Spray a baking sheet and arrange chicken onto baking sheet.
6) Bake about 10 minutes, turning half way through. Bake until chicken is browned and crispy.
Enjoy, guilt-free! 🙂
You can find this in the seasoning/spice isle: